Review your outdoor gear now through Sunday, February 2, and you could win your own GoBe+ 700 Spot, a 700-lumen, modular, handheld light, thanks to Light & Motion ($299 value).
The GoBe is designed to go anywhere you go. Its factory-sealed design is waterproof to 120 meters and it can be mounted to just about anything.
- Write a review now through Sunday, February 2, of your outdoor gear, apparel, or footwear. Every review counts as an entry, and helps other outdoor enthusiasts.
- Share your review on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or other social media.
- You're entered! On Monday, February 3, we'll randomly draw one lucky gear reviewer to win their own GoBe+ 700 Spot.
- We'll also throw in a Trailspace Trail Runner Cap to wear on your outdoor adventures.
The GoBe+ 700 Spot works out of the box as a handheld light, but thanks to the GoBe platform is compatible with six different light heads (GoBe 700 Spot included here, others sold separately).
The GoBe+ 700 Spot features:
- 700 lumens
- 20-degree beam optimized to eliminate hot spots and provide a balance of beam distance and viewing angle for a variety of uses.
- Factory sealed design waterproof to 120 meters
- USB rechargeable li-ion battery with battery status indicator, five power modes, and run-times up to 54 hrs.
- Compatible with a range of mounting accessories.
Light & Motion designs and builds specialty lights for biking, diving, and outdoor use. All Light & Motion products are 100 percent built in the U.S.A.
Review your gear to win.
See full Write-a-Review Giveaway rules.