Review your outdoor gear on Trailspace now through Sunday, March 30, and you could win your own Aether 70 (men's) or Ariel 65 (women's) backpack, thanks to Osprey ($290 value). Carry your gear in comfort on the trail and up mountains with a pack from Osprey's bestselling backpacking series on the market.
Designed for backpacking and mountaineering, the versatile Aether and Ariel can be taken all over the world, from the summit of Everest to a trip through your local wilderness. With a clean design and custom fit, they're filled with features, space, and organization for weekend and weeklong trips.
Share your gear review and you could win your own Ariel 65
(above) or Aether 70
pack ($290 value).
- Write a review now through Sunday, March 30, of your outdoor gear, apparel, or footwear. Every review counts as an entry, and helps other outdoor enthusiasts.
- Share your review on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or other social media.
- You're entered! On Monday, March 31, we'll randomly draw one lucky gear reviewer to win his or her own Ariel 65 or Aether 70 pack.
- We'll also throw in a Trailspace Trail Runner Cap to wear on your outdoor adventures.
The Ariel 65 and Aether 70 are fourth generation packs that weigh 4 pounds 15 ounces (medium), and are designed to comfortably carry loads for backpacking and mountaineering.
- Front and side compression
- Stretch front and side pockets
- Tool attachments
- AirScape vented back panels
- External hydration pouch
- IsoForm molded hipbelts
- Top and panel load access
Review your gear to win.
See full Write-a-Review Giveaway rules.