From stove to spoon, filter to food, we're giving one gear reviewer all the essentials for a backcountry camp kitchen, thanks to the folks at Katadyn, Optimus, and AlpineAire.
Review your outdoor gear now through Wednesday, July 30, and you're entered to win a complete campsite kitchen, including a canister stove system, gravity filter, weekend's worth of meals, food heat pouch, titanium spoon, refillable lighter, Piezo igniter, and more ($300 value).
- Write a review now through Wednesday, July 30, of your field-tested outdoor gear, apparel, or footwear. Every complete, qualifying review counts as an entry, and also helps other members of our outdoor gear community.
- Share your review on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or other social media.
- You're entered! On Thursday, July 31, we'll randomly draw one gear reviewer to win this prize package.
- We'll also throw in a Trailspace Trail Runner Cap to wear on your outdoor adventures.
This impressive prize pack includes nearly everything you need to cook, eat, and drink in the backcountry:
- The Optimus Elektra FE stove weighs just 16.5 ounces and has "fuel efficient" in its name. The modular system combines the Crux Lite gas stove with a heat exchange pot with lid, clip-on windshield to reduce gas consumption and boil time, and Piezo igniter ($94.95).
- The Katadyn Gravity Camp 6L water filter provides access to safe drinking water in the backcountry. Compatible with hydration systems, it features a 0.2-micron Ultra Flow Filter Technology, on/off quick release valve/quick connector, and shower adapter ($89.95).
A weekend's worth of AlpineAire breakfasts, meals, snacks, and desserts will keep you energized on your next backcountry trip (approximately $80).
- The Optimus (H)EAT Insulation Pouch will keep those freeze-dried meals warm 25 percent longer ($14.95), and the Optimus Folding Ti Long Spoon will help you scoop out the very last spoonful of dessert ($14.95).
- Can you have too many lighters? No. The Optimus Burny is a refillable, wind resistant, adjustable butane/propane gas lighter to light up any camp stove or campfire ($22.95). The Sparky Piezo device can be used with any canister and liquid fuel stove for easy lighting ($12.95).
- Stay warm and dry cooking and eating anywhere atop the Optimus (S)eat, a foldable, lightweight seating pad ($7.95). For a clean camp kitchen, the scratch-free Optimus BOB has a rough scrubber with soft polishing side ($4.95).
One lucky Trailspace member and gear reviewer will win this whole culinary camp package, thanks to Katadyn! Share a gear review and it could be yours.
Review your gear to win.
See full Write-a-Review Giveaway rules.
Make your review stand out with our Review Tips and Tricks.