Congratulations to community member and gear reviewer Greg Caporale (GCap48)! Greg, a hiker from New York State, is our second weekly winner of a $100 gift card to Backcountry.com.
Every week for five weeks, we're giving one reviewer a $100 gift card to Backcountry.com.
Greg's review of his Platypus Hoser water reservoir ("great reservoir, no taste or smell, and no leaks.") was selected randomly from the 39 outdoor gear reviews submitted August 8 through August 14.
We've got three more $100 gift cards to go, so you still have time to win.
Review your outdoor gear on Trailspace today and you're entered to win a $100 gift card, thanks to Backcountry.com.
Each week, one reviewer wins a $100 gift card to Backcountry.com.
- Write a review of your outdoor gear, apparel, or footwear. Every review counts as an entry.
- Share your review on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or other social media.
- You're entered! We'll draw the next winner from all eligible reviews received August 15 through August 21.
- Every week through September 5, we'll randomly draw a new $100 winner, five winners total.
- We'll also throw in a Trailspace Trail Runner Cap to wear on your outdoor adventures.
Each $100 Backcountry eGift Certificate can be redeemed at Backcountry.com, Competitivecyclist.com, or Dogfunk.com.
In addition to being entered, sharing your gear experience helps the Trailspace community build the best resource for finding and selecting gear for human-powered backcountry recreation. Double win.
Review your gear to win.
See full Write-a-Review Giveaway rules.
Make your review stand out with Review Tips.
(We will contact winners via private message on Trailspace.com the day of each drawing. If a winner doesn't reply within six days, we'll draw a new winner.)