We're giving a Hilleberg tent to one lucky Trailspace member in September!
Review your outdoor gear, apparel, or footwear and you could win your own solo, spacious, all-season Akto worth $530, thanks to the folks at Hilleberg.
Tell us about your hiking, climbing, paddling, or other outdoor equipment now through Thursday, September 29, and you're automatically entered to win this popular, classic, double-wall tent.
Enter to Win:
- Write a review now through Thursday, September 29, of your own backcountry gear, apparel, or footwear. Every complete, qualifying review counts as an entry.
- You're entered!
- On Friday, September 30, we'll draw one eligible gear reviewer to win this Hilleberg Akto.
First introduced in 1995, the full-featured, double-wall constructed Akto is designed for the solo traveler who goes out in all seasons.
It features a single vestibule and a packed size small enough to fit into a side pocket on many packs. Hikers, climbers, bicycle tourers, and sea kayakers have embraced its light weight and roominess, and it has been used in every clime, all over the world, even on extended polar expeditions.
The Akto features:
- Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and 9mm poles
- tunnel construction for maximum space-to-weight ratio
- outer tent walls that extend to the ground and mesh areas backed with adjustable fabric panels
- a light weight: 2 lb 13 oz (minimum), 3 lb 12 oz (packed)
Review your gear today and be entered to win your own Hilleberg.
Winner must be a resident of North America. Void where prohibited. See Trailspace's Write-a-Review Giveaway rules for other rules. Top image credit: Jeremy Scott