You (yes, you!) could win a Hilleberg Akto all-season, solo tent, just by reviewing your own well-used gear.
Review your outdoor equipment, apparel, or footwear on Trailspace now through Thursday, September 29, and you're automatically entered to win a double-wall Akto worth $530.
Whatever your year-round adventures entail—hiking, climbing, cycling, sea kayaking, snowshoeing, ski touring—a new Akto could be your backcountry shelter for them. After all, one lucky Trailspace member will win this Hilleberg; why not you?
Enter to Win:
- Write a review now through Thursday, September 29, of your own backcountry gear, apparel, or footwear. Every complete, qualifying review counts as an entry.
- You're entered!
- On Friday, September 30, we'll draw one eligible gear reviewer to win this Hilleberg Akto.
First introduced in 1995, the full-featured, double-wall constructed Akto is designed for the solo traveler who goes out in all seasons.
It features a single vestibule and a packed size small enough to fit into a side pocket on many packs. Hikers, climbers, bicycle tourers, and sea kayakers have embraced its light weight and roominess, and it has been used in every clime, all over the world, even on extended polar expeditions.
The Akto features:
- Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and 9mm poles
- tunnel construction for maximum space-to-weight ratio
- outer tent walls that extend to the ground and mesh areas backed with adjustable fabric panels
- a light weight of 2 lb 13 oz (minimum) and 3 lb 12 oz (packed)
Review your gear today and be entered to win your own Hilleberg Akto.
Winner must be a resident of North America. Void where prohibited. See Trailspace's Write-a-Review Giveaway rules for other rules. Top image credit: Jef Coniz