0 reviewer rep
2 forum posts

Kayak here's the deal

Shelter my possessions please

I will guide you home

11:28 a.m. on April 26, 2012 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

jeesh, you really have to go deep into the entries to find some good ones. Awesome!

1:04 p.m. on April 26, 2012 (EDT)
REVIEW CORPS
592 reviewer rep
1,514 forum posts

Especially when so many don't deal with actual GEAR as the rules require.

1:19 p.m. on April 26, 2012 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

I noticed lots of other people didn't write about gear like the rules require also. Should help the judges decision in narrowing down the winners.

2:18 p.m. on April 26, 2012 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1,237 forum posts

Most of the one's I wrote did have to do with gear.  I just wrote and posted some that did not have to do with gear cause they came flowing out of my head while I did the ones that did have to do with gear.  I do not expect the one's that did that did not have to do with gear would be a part of the judging.  But the rules did say "Also, it needs to be about or reference outdoor gear and in haiku format (5-7-5 syllables)."  It will also be interesting to see how hard they judge the syllables rule.  If you happen to be syllabley challenged,  some of the syllable counters read syllables different than others. I found this rather interesting.

8:04 a.m. on April 27, 2012 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
2 forum posts

As long as everyone had fun with the haiku's it's all good. Lot's of people wrote and they were fun to read. Good Luck to everybody!

9:43 a.m. on April 27, 2012 (EDT)
REVIEW CORPS
592 reviewer rep
1,514 forum posts

uh....I wanna win......but I won't. I do hope the Haiku Editors from around the world will notice my innate talent and give me a book deal, however.

September 22, 2014
Quick Reply