About | Blog | Forums | People | Free Newsletter
Trailspace is a product review site for outdoor enthusiasts. Use it to find and share great gear.

Where to get north face jacket on sale

8:06 p.m. on November 23, 2001 (EST)
(Guest)

where can I get the north face kichatna parka on sale for cheap

9:02 p.m. on November 23, 2001 (EST)
(Guest)

Best bets are to take a look at Campmor or Sierra Trading Post.

2:54 p.m. on November 24, 2001 (EST)
TOP 10 REVIEWER REVIEW CORPS
2,249 reviewer rep
5,186 forum posts
North Face Outlet stores

Not sure where all of them are, but we have 3 here in the SF Bay area - San Francisco, Berkeley, and south part of San Jose. I got my Kichatna for $150 a couple years ago. It was a second (zipper problem). The San Jose store had some for more like 25 percent off recently. By the way, the current Kichatna is different from the older ones. TNF seems to keep the names of some of their gear, but changes what it actually is. Same thing with my TNF Bigfoot sleeping bag - currently different fill, different temp rating

6:21 p.m. on November 26, 2001 (EST)
REI-OUTLET.COM

Rei-Outlet.com, but surf the other suggested sites, everybody's stock will always vary.

9:17 p.m. on November 26, 2001 (EST)
(Guest)

Everywhere cause they suck!

5:07 p.m. on December 29, 2001 (EST)
(Guest)

If you have a friend that lives in the Bay Area, have them visit the NF store. I've gotten some killer deals from them in the past while up there.

Quote:

where can I get the north face kichatna parka on sale for cheap

1:17 a.m. on January 13, 2002 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
28 forum posts
Re: North Face Outlet stores

Quote:

Not sure where all of them are, but we have 3 here in the SF Bay area - San Francisco, Berkeley, and south part of San Jose

The San Jose store was an outlet closed on December 29! :-(
There is a store in Palo Alto, San Francisco and a outlet
in Berkeley.

7:08 p.m. on April 7, 2002 (EDT)
(Guest)

Re: North Face Outlet stores

Quote:

Quote:

Not sure where all of them are, but we have 3 here in the SF Bay area - San Francisco, Berkeley, and south part of San Jose

The San Jose store was an outlet closed on December 29! :-(
There is a store in Palo Alto, San Francisco and a outlet
in Berkeley.

Where is the Berekely outlet exactyly?

April 21, 2014
Quick Reply