9:34 a.m. on March 6, 2002 (EST)
(Guest)

11:21 a.m. on March 6, 2002 (EST)
TOP 10 REVIEWER REVIEW CORPS
2,329 reviewer rep
5,252 forum posts
Yes, but ..

You can shorten it to http://home.pacbell.net/wstraka

I haven't had time to update it for a while, but I may stick in a couple links to some photos on other sites that show some of my activities.

12:16 p.m. on March 6, 2002 (EST)
(Guest)

Impressive...!!

Impressive!! I found it while doing a google search on "Scarpa booties". I was trying to find out where I can buy liner boots for the Invernos, and your web page popped up on the first page. Go figures. :-)

4:31 p.m. on March 6, 2002 (EST)
TOP 10 REVIEWER REVIEW CORPS
2,329 reviewer rep
5,252 forum posts
Hmmmmmm!!

Quote:

Impressive!! I found it while doing a google search on "Scarpa booties". I was trying to find out where I can buy liner boots for the Invernos, and your web page popped up on the first page. Go figures. :-)

Surprising?!?!?! I tried "Scarpa boots" and got a bunch of other stuff, but didn't see it on the first 3 or 4 pages, then tried "Scarpa booties" and, ouila! there it was. Google looks for the two words separately, apparently, since it gave a quote that highlighted the words in separate sentences with a bunch of ellipses. Guess this must be my 15 sec of fame{8=>D

Suggestion on the liners - you might try ordering the liners directly from BD. That's what I did when replacing mine with the regular liners. I am replacing those with Intuition Denalis, which are moldable thermofits, from one of our local SFBay area shops. There are several shops that will mail order the thermofits, but you either need to use your oven or find a local boot fitter to do the molding. I understand there are a couple brands of snowboard boots that use Intuitions that are having end of the season closeouts for about 1/3 or less of the price of the liners separately, so you might look locally (the liners say "Intuition" on the bottom, rather than the boot brand name).

July 28, 2014
Quick Reply