Help finding right tent

10:34 a.m. on August 13, 2003 (EDT)
(Guest)

Has anyone used the Eureka Tetragon 1610 tent? If so how did it fair? As novice campers we are trying to decide on a tent for periodic camping and this one is priced nice, but there are no reveiws for it anywhere. Thank you for any help.

1:30 p.m. on August 14, 2003 (EDT)
(Guest)

While I don't have any knowledge of the specific tent you are asking about, I can say that by and large Eureka family camping tents are good. Replacment parts are easy to come by (unlike many others). The design and materials should be first rate. Use a ground cloth and put it away dry and it should give you many years of use for what it is intended.

3:44 p.m. on August 19, 2003 (EDT)
(Guest)

Quote:

While I don't have any knowledge of the specific tent you are asking about, I can say that by and large Eureka family camping tents are good. Replacment parts are easy to come by (unlike many others). The design and materials should be first rate. Use a ground cloth and put it away dry and it should give you many years of use for what it is intended.

Thank you for being a voice of reason. I have spent 2 weeks trying to research how best to spend our money and I think it was becoming overwhelming! I now have seam sealer in hand and a ground cloth. We are ready to go and enjoy the wide open spaces. Thank you again.

3:55 p.m. on September 23, 2003 (EDT)
(Guest)

Just wondering if you ever got the eureka 1610 tetragon and how it worked out.we're looking around.Family of 5. novice campers. thanks

September 30, 2014
Quick Reply