Pneugear's Cocoon 4 Extreme Sleeping Bag - What happened to this product/company??

3:08 a.m. on September 19, 2004 (EDT)
(Guest)

Does anyone know if this company is out of business? Their websites are not working (www.pneugear.com; www.bestsleepingbag.com). Seems like only a short while ago these sleeping bags were being sold to great reviews. Is any other company making them??

vincent.d.caruso@att.net

11:19 p.m. on October 6, 2004 (EDT)
(Guest)

Im pretty sure they are out of business. I bought one and when I went to buy their down filled air mattress, I had to get VISA to give me a refund because they failed to ship to me after repeated promises.
Anyway, I have a Cocoon 4 exterem I would like to sell. I used it twice. It does work as advertised.

10:31 p.m. on October 12, 2004 (EDT)
(Guest)

It's strange - the product is hailed as a one of a kind in quality. And then the company is out of business. No one bought them out? Seems a shame.

How come you're selling yours?

11:02 a.m. on October 29, 2004 (EDT)
(Guest)

It works, but I have no need for it. I just bought it cause it was such a neat concept. It will probably be a collectors item. anyway I am selling for 50% off. It is in like new conditon.

12:52 p.m. on December 3, 2004 (EST)
(Guest)

I am interested in your Cocoon sleeping bag. Please e-mail me or call me at 618-283-2848. If you e-mail me, please send me your phone number also, as I may like to talk to you personally. I prefer doing business by phone rather than e-mail. Howard

July 24, 2014
Quick Reply