(Guest)

Does any one know if Pneugear is out of business. I am
looking for acocoon 4 sleeping bag.

6:10 p.m. on September 23, 2004 (EDT)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
234 reviewer rep
938 forum posts
Out of business

Pneugear has apparently gone out of business. I've seen the Cocoon on eBay, but there don't appear to be any for sale there right now.

9:31 p.m. on October 22, 2004 (EDT)

Pneugear is indeed banko. I am in the process of building a website to sell the last remaining Coocon4 bags. It's a long story, but we bought the first 10 bags off the production line in 1999, just in time for Y2K. Hah. We knew the founder of the company, Dick Malcolm, and later on bought some more to help him out. It's time to liquidate. We paid $1500 plus FedEx shipping. Several have had limited use (3 times) and most are new in the box. Email me if you are interested. It might be better to buy now rather than on Ebay. There is nothing like a Cocoon4! and there never will be. JMS

12:26 a.m. on November 11, 2004 (EST)
(Guest)

Hi I am interested in getting the cocoon 4 sleeping bag, can you contact me? Thanks!

12:06 p.m. on November 19, 2004 (EST)
(Guest)

How much are you asking for a cocoon 4 bag?

10:45 p.m. on November 24, 2004 (EST)
(Guest)

how much are you asking for an adult bag? Thanks

12:00 p.m. on December 3, 2004 (EST)
(Guest)

I am interested in purchasing one of your cocoon sleeping bags. You may contact me by e-mail or by phone at 618-283-2848.
Please let me know your phone number in case I have questions, or I prefer using the phone to purchase items rather than buying over the internet. Thanks. Howard

7:09 a.m. on December 11, 2004 (EST)
(Guest)

Hello I am interested in purchasing a cocoon 4 system from you too. Can you email me? Thanks!

July 25, 2014
Quick Reply