in case anyone is looking for a new pack cover....

6:00 a.m. on March 14, 2006 (EST)
30 reviewer rep
1,240 forum posts
11:00 a.m. on March 14, 2006 (EST)
TOP 10 REVIEWER REVIEW CORPS
2,430 reviewer rep
5,359 forum posts

Ummmm, Ed, the URL runs way off the page. I did click on it. I have found OR stuff to be good and the company to back their products (they actually swapped me some well-worn expedition gaiters for brand-new ones!). But I gotta ask about the company whose website the link is to - what's with the range in prices? No hint there if the cheap end is for a tiny pack and expensive end for a massive pack or what's going on ... seconds? returns? I have to be a bit skeptical of on-line ads that are less than forthcoming. They may be ok (I think you have said in the past that you have dealt with them), but the lack of information is not confidence-building.

11:03 a.m. on March 14, 2006 (EST)
TOP 10 REVIEWER REVIEW CORPS
2,430 reviewer rep
5,359 forum posts
Oh, ok, gotta click ...

Youhave to click the "options" box over to the side. Still, they could have the info more in the open on the page. Ah, well, I don't need a pack cover anyway.

11:14 a.m. on March 14, 2006 (EST)
30 reviewer rep
1,240 forum posts
Re: Oh, ok, gotta click ...

Bill, It's gotta be the way your computer is set up.

Doesn't run off the page for me and the link takes me directly to the backcountryoutlet.com page showing prices and description for the pack covers.

Sale Price: $14.95 – $22.45 (Save 50%)

I got an x-large cover for $22.45.

Campmor sells 'em for $34.95

12:51 a.m. on March 31, 2006 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
16 forum posts

The link worked fine for me. I've bought several items from this company without any problems.

November 26, 2014
Quick Reply