Hello Everybody

3:52 a.m. on April 7, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

Hi guys, I am kenneth i am very much interested in camping. I joined this forum is to know more about camping. This April last week i am planning to Moser Island. Is anybody having exp with camping in Moser Island.

Hope to here your suggestions guys..... 

8:50 a.m. on April 7, 2011 (EDT)
314 reviewer rep
1,124 forum posts

You might want to hold off on those plans. Federal parks could be closing this saturday.

Welcome to trailspace

9:51 a.m. on April 7, 2011 (EDT)
TOP 10 REVIEWER REVIEW CORPS
3,325 reviewer rep
1,206 forum posts

So, if the parks close, do we still have to pay fees?

10:20 a.m. on April 7, 2011 (EDT)
37 reviewer rep
140 forum posts

I have seen the threat to close government before in the past. I am a government employee. I think once the government closed for one day in the 90's. The threat is normally made to scare both parties into making a decision. I hope this is not the first time the stuff hits the fan. Either way the troops and civilian salaried employees will be back paid (umm...I hope). Hey Kenneth :)

11:15 a.m. on April 7, 2011 (EDT)
1,631 reviewer rep
3,962 forum posts

Hey kennetheim, just wanted to chime in and welcome ya to the Trailspace community.

3:09 p.m. on April 7, 2011 (EDT)
245 reviewer rep
1,469 forum posts

You can always find another place to go until it re opens.

10:10 a.m. on April 8, 2011 (EDT)
REVIEW CORPS
1,397 reviewer rep
442 forum posts

Welcome Kenneth! Great to have you. I haven't been to Moser Island, but you'll find a wealth of wisdom and information in this community and on its site.

12:11 a.m. on April 10, 2011 (EDT)
38 reviewer rep
395 forum posts

Welcome to Trailspace Kenneth

Site is loaded with lotsa of great info, and the community of folks here are extremly helpful and have more knowledge and experience then you could shake a stick at!

Ive never been to Moser Island either but please let us know how your trip goes.

July 31, 2014
Quick Reply