Shortbed Reg vs. Lrg

7:19 p.m. on May 16, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
3 forum posts

Can someone tell me what the difference is between a Regular and Large DD Shortbed and Longbed?? I have one that I am posting to sell in great condition and I do not know if it is a Reg or Lrg...

11:08 a.m. on May 17, 2011 (EDT)
12 reviewer rep
613 forum posts

There should be a little, white tag on the harness that has this info. printed on it, IIRC. Are yours Bozeman-built or K-2 vintage packs?

If, you have a Shortbed in large for sale in mint condition, or very close, I will buy it, {price considered} and the bag colour is irrelevant. I need one of these and a large fits me better than the mediium.

My e-mail is  wodaxe@msn.com and I prefer to communicate there and by phone .

9:27 a.m. on May 19, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
3 forum posts

I have this pack listed on Craigs list Seattle right now. Check it out there for details and photos. it is a all black pack. I will be back in Seattle tomorrow (20th).

I hope this can be worked out.

thanks.

12:43 p.m. on May 19, 2011 (EDT)
12 reviewer rep
613 forum posts

I am not familiar with Craig's list and have no idea how to check it. Send me pix as per my last PM to you and we can go from there. cheers.

6:24 p.m. on May 19, 2011 (EDT)
12 reviewer rep
613 forum posts

I found out how to check Craig's List and checked your pack, as suggested. This, is a post-Dana K2 and not the Dana Design Shortbed pack I like and would buy. So, sorry, but, not interested.

1:00 p.m. on May 20, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
3 forum posts

No problem, thanks for the interest. I am sure there are others out there looking for this pack..

8:47 a.m. on May 21, 2011 (EDT)
12 reviewer rep
613 forum posts

Yup, great pack, I had a Longbed of that type, but, it was a "medium" and a bit too small for me.

I want the original type, where the bag can be removed from the frame as it is the frame I really am after for packing Elk and Moose meat on hunting trips. I have one now and want a "spare" for if and when my nephew comes with me.

These really are a fine pack and about the most comfortable under heavy load that I have ever used. Good luck with your sale.

September 19, 2014
Quick Reply