52 Gram Knife/Spoon set

4:20 p.m. on February 10, 2013 (EST)
210 reviewer rep
4,226 forum posts

sku_forkknife-1-.jpg

Made of 420 Stainless steel. Chisel-edge blades. Liner locked system for easy opening and tight lock.

Available for shipment to Canada.

• Made of 420 stainless steel 
  • Made in China

37 Gram-Pocket Knife

• Chisel-edge knife design
  • Liner locked system for easy opening and tight lock 
  • Temperature and impact resistance
  • Comes in gift box 
  • Dimensions
    • Closed: 4.5”L x 0.80”W
    • Open: 8”L x 0.80”W

52 Grams Cutlery Set

• Chisel-edge knife design
  • Liner locked system for easy opening and tight lock 
  • Five functions: spoon, fork, knife, can opener, bottle opener
  • Comes boxed with mesh keychain carrying case
  • Dimensions
    • Closed: 3.75”L x 0.75”W
    • Open: 6.5”L x 0.75”W
    • $67.95

Baladeo.com 

Precision By Design

1054-dg-a-founder-photo.jpg

When chic meets adventure, unexpected things can happen.

Baladeo pocket knives are uber functional and artfully engineered. The blades are made from 420 stainless steel, which has a high percentage of carbon for sharp cutting and chrome to prevent rusting. There’s a lock that secures the blade in an open position and disengages when you’re ready to roll.

Baladeo’s sleek designs look as sharp as the blades themselves. You can opt for a translucent red polycarbonate handle for a modern look, or a natural zebra wood handle that adds a warm tone. For even more functionality on the go, Baladeo’s cutlery set pairs two elements that serve five functions: spoon, fork, knife, can opener, and bottle opener. It’s everything you need whether you’re dining off the beaten path in the great outdoors, or enjoying your leftovers for lunch at the office.

Company co-founders Luc Foin and Stéphane Lebeau met as school kids in France and reconnected as adults when they launched Baladeo, which has a U.S. headquarters in Montana. Luc and Stéphane were inspired to create minimalist pieces that are lightweight and streamlined yet also exceptionally strong and durable to satisfy serious mountaineers. A marriage of Parisian elegance and the great outdoors, their pocket knives and cutlery sets are ready for any adventure.

See other unique items at: Daily Grommet

12:01 a.m. on February 22, 2013 (EST)
245 reviewer rep
1,469 forum posts

looks awesome

10:53 a.m. on February 22, 2013 (EST)
210 reviewer rep
4,226 forum posts

Yeah, I thought so too when I saw it at a website I was at one day. I have a nylon spork and a Gerber pliers/knife so I won't be shelling out nearly $70 for it. But thought others here might like it.

Surprised you Callahan were the first to comment on it in nearly two weeks since I posted it!

3:11 p.m. on February 22, 2013 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
1,238 forum posts

Is it me or does this seem a bit heavy. At 37 grams that's 1.25+/- an oz.  Pretty and pretty pricey as well.  Looks cool though.  I my self would wait a while until they show up on Ebay.

3:10 p.m. on February 23, 2013 (EST)
12 reviewer rep
843 forum posts

I'll keep my lexan stuff.

2:34 a.m. on March 2, 2013 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

I like the designs of knife. The knife set is of 52 grams means spoons are lightweight.

October 26, 2014
Quick Reply