FS: Osprey aether70, Kelty Coyote4750, Eureka Spitfire 1

7:02 p.m. on October 9, 2011 (EDT)
38 reviewer rep
395 forum posts

Unfortunatly due to recent health issues my Backpacking has come to an end. I have several pieces of gear that are like new, only used a few times. It pains me to do this but if I cant use this stuff anymore then hopefully somebody else will.

Osprey aether 70 - Large, w/medium hip belt, Tundra green. Only used for one 3 day trip.  Like new no rips holes or stains.    $170 + ship

Osprey-1.jpg
Osprey-2.jpg

Kelty Coyote 4750  M/L Blue and Gray. Will include the rain cover.  Pack is like new, no rips holes or stains. Used this pack for 6 overniters before buying the Osprey.    $70 + ship

Kelty-1.jpg
Kelty-2.jpg

Eureka Spitfire 1 - used only 4 nights. Like new, no rips holes or stains.

$50 + ship

IMAG0023.jpg

If intrested or have questions please PM me.  THANX

12:57 a.m. on November 29, 2011 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

PM sent

1:17 a.m. on November 30, 2011 (EST)
38 reviewer rep
395 forum posts

I dont know if I should say that Im sorry to report or happy to report that for now the Osprey pack and the Spitfire tent are no longer for sale. My Docs tell me I can start to Backpack again but should lighten my load. Since the tent is the lightest thing Ive got for now and the Osprey is my best pack for now I'll be hangin on to both of these for now. I am looking at new options for both.

The Kelty pack is still for sale

Thanx, Robert

10:17 a.m. on November 30, 2011 (EST)
MODERATOR REVIEW CORPS
658 reviewer rep
2,149 forum posts

That's great news, Robert! I hope your recovery continues well, and better than expected :)

1:05 p.m. on November 30, 2011 (EST)
38 reviewer rep
395 forum posts

Thanx Gonzan, I am looking forward to being one happy camper again! Time to rethink and reload on gear towards the UL side tho.

2:07 p.m. on November 30, 2011 (EST)
REVIEW CORPS
842 reviewer rep
1,325 forum posts

Woo Hoo!

Awesome news, although now you must move over to the dark, dark UL side....

2:17 p.m. on November 30, 2011 (EST)
1,631 reviewer rep
3,962 forum posts

Patman said:

Woo Hoo!

Awesome news, although now you must move over to the dark, dark UL side....

Lol. 

3:04 p.m. on November 30, 2011 (EST)
87 reviewer rep
1,098 forum posts

GREAT NEWS!

With a tweek here and there you will be ul. Everything doesn't need to be UL but the lower amount of gear you take lengthens your stay and stamina and complies with the doc. We want you happy and enjoying your new life...

3:56 p.m. on November 30, 2011 (EST)
38 reviewer rep
395 forum posts

Thanx everyone,

Yah I been lightening up where I can before but now its time for the "big 3" Gonna be costly and take some time but..... So it is said.....So it is done!

December 21, 2014
Quick Reply