For Sale: 4Sevens Preon 2 AAA

10:08 p.m. on January 3, 2012 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

**new in box** Bought as a Christmas present for my wife, she didn't think she would use it. I have several of my own....tremendous lights! $37, buyer pays $5 shipping....I have nice pics, can't seem to get em up...will email them to you if you want.

Compact and absurdly bright. Three primary levels of output and three special modes of output. Lightweight and elegant. The world's first AAA powered, CREE XP-G flashlight! Specifications LED: CREE XP-G R5 Max Output: 160 Out-the-front lumens Material: Hard-anodized Aircraft-grade Aluminum Battery: Two AAA, included (see voltage range to select acceptable batteries for this light) Operating Voltage Range: 0.9V-3.0V Seven Output Modes: Low: 2.2 OTF Lumens, 23 hours Medium: 22 OTF Lumens, 6 hours High: 160 OTF Lumens, 0.8 hours Strobe SOS Beacon (Hi) Beacon (Lo) Dimensions: Length: 5.05 inches Diameter: 0.55 inches Weight: 0.8 ounces Waterproof: IPX-8 Rating Included Accessories Removable clip Spare O rings Ring for key chain attachment

July 26, 2014
Quick Reply