About | Blog | Forums | People | Free Newsletter
Trailspace is a product review site for outdoor enthusiasts. Use it to find and share great gear.

Dana Design Nuk Tuk tent Garruda

11:54 p.m. on January 16, 2012 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
3 forum posts

Iam selling my Dana Design Nuk Tuk Tent. It is in great shape. I do not have the center pole or stakes. I can send pictures if necessary. Best offer. Thanks

1:17 a.m. on January 18, 2012 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

PM sent

9:14 a.m. on February 27, 2012 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
17 forum posts

if you still have it you should think about selling it on ebay - there is one there now with bids at $580, complete.  Ken

10:02 a.m. on February 28, 2012 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
3 forum posts

Yes I still have it. That looks like a possibility. Thanks

2:39 p.m. on February 28, 2012 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
1,236 forum posts

So, I understand that it is best offer, but what is the price range your looking at, or put another way what offers have you turned down since you still have it as I can't imagine that yoiiu have not had any offers from this site?  I already have one but am always interested in what their going for?  Just remember that there is a wide range that your tent may go on EBay.  I've listed things on EBay I've had when an item was bid up in a bidding war only to have my item only go for one third the price.  Sometimes  I believe that people lock themselves into a bidding war and when they finally figure out that they've bid to high their glad when they are out bid only to not bid on the next item that is exactly the same.  $580 goes along way esp. when you use that money to buy a good used Hilleberg. I just saw a Hilleberg Terra go for $400 on craigslsit and I picked up a Hilleberg Keron 4 GT with an extra set of poles for $400, so you'd really have to want the Kuk Tuk on EBay for $580.  The price of this Nuk Tuk is now in the realm of collectors.  Good luck with your sale.

Does anyone know what the MSRP was on the Nuk Tuk when New?

9:54 a.m. on February 29, 2012 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
3 forum posts

Sorry, I just sold it as a buy it now for $550 on Ebay. Thanks

2:19 p.m. on February 29, 2012 (EST)
314 reviewer rep
1,124 forum posts

Wow up to $670 with 8 hrs to go.

Glad you got what you wanted out of it.

2:33 p.m. on March 1, 2012 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
1,236 forum posts

The offending Nuk Tuk one EBay sold yesterday for $711 and the one that was advertised in this thread went immediately for $550 give's one pause for thought if one owns one of these things, just pause of cource.

10:34 a.m. on April 14, 2012 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

joaquin2317 said:

Iam selling my Dana Design Nuk Tuk Tent. It is in great shape. I do not have the center pole or stakes. I can send pictures if necessary. Best offer. Thanks

Hi

Can you deliver it to LA?

I will pay the paypal include post fare.

How much do I need to pay you? 

Thanks.

12:51 p.m. on April 14, 2012 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1,236 forum posts

Sorry, I just sold it as a buy it now for $550 on Ebay. Thanks

Hi glssni and welcome to trailspace,

Looks like it sold on ebay way back when for $550.

April 19, 2014
Quick Reply