About | Blog | Forums | People | Free Newsletter
Trailspace is a product review site for outdoor enthusiasts. Use it to find and share great gear.

Wanted: Climb High- Wild Country tent

12:33 a.m. on March 17, 2012 (EDT)
38 reviewer rep
2 forum posts

I desperately want one of these tents. Not made anymore but imho the best ever made. If you have one PLEASE sell it to me. Thanks J

12:38 p.m. on March 17, 2012 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
105 forum posts

I have one of the older model (10-15 years old?) Wild Country 3-person winter dome tents that uses 4 equal-length aluminum polesets and an alcove pole for the full-cover rainfly--two entrances to tent, similar to their Hyperspace.  Tent body & poles are fine, rainfly is sunfaded.  Is this what you are looking for?
1000-6.jpg
10002.jpg

6:21 p.m. on March 17, 2012 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
11 forum posts

i have 1 ea wild country north star tent, mountain tent, expedition tent and a basecamp tent. some new, some like new. also have a moss dipper and others. which one were you interested in and how much? money talks and if i had to i might part with some.

11:40 a.m. on March 18, 2012 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
606 forum posts

How much for the moss dipper? Do u have other moss tents for sale?

1:56 p.m. on March 18, 2012 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
11 forum posts

i only have i moss big dipper, used about 2or3 times i would need to put up and inspect but it should be in excellant shape. i would think it should be a steal at 350.00 + freight. i have an excess of boots, tents, packs, and other gear i have bought in the last 20 years. would ship from longview, tx. i also have a integal designs goretex, blue outside,yellow inside, like a bibler i tent. used 1 night.

7:23 p.m. on March 18, 2012 (EDT)
38 reviewer rep
2 forum posts

Yes , i am looking for a freestanding dome model like that. How much would you like to sell it for? Thanks Josh

April 17, 2014
Quick Reply