For Sale: Backcountry.com 1650ml ti pot and pan/lid

10:15 p.m. on June 8, 2012 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
13 forum posts

hey guys 

so im selling my pot and pan/lid titanium set. its from backcountry.com and basically in perfect condition. no dents cracks and major scratches.  i just bought the gsi pinnacle dualist for me and my girl and honestly dont have use for the ti pot set anymore. the pot set comes with a mesh carrier and keeps the pots protected and together especially when you put everything you can in it. it weighs about 7 ounces and has black/soot spots from the stoves i have used. i have only used it a few times but enough to get the bottom black. im looking for 30 for it or best offer plus shipping cost. 

http://www.backcountry.com/backcountry-titanium-cookset-1650ml

it says nonstick but its a natural ti finish and everything stuck so its good for boiling water or use oil. it was a great pot but just not what i needed for two people. others might say its perfect for two
image-1-.jpg
image-2-.jpg

4:08 a.m. on June 11, 2012 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
13 forum posts

sorry guys i sold the pot

July 10, 2014
Quick Reply