Montbell Super Stretch reg bag, Excellent ++

4:18 p.m. on July 13, 2012 (EDT)
6 reviewer rep
2 forum posts

I have for sale a Montbell Super Stretch #1 Down Hugger sleeping bag.     15 degree. Orange with black and grey. Year 2006 but has seen maybe 6 nights use.  725 fill power. 2 lbs 4 oz. Fits to 5'10".  I am 5'11" and had no problem with it.  Too many bags and need to clear some out.  Comes with original stuff sack and storage bag.  You could hang this in a store and sell as new most likely.  NO tears, rips, fraying. One small spot the size of a pencil lead.  Probably will clean off but that's for the next user.  Great bag and as good as it gets in down bags. $200 plus shipping.  PayPal only!!!  New cost was $378.  You will not find a better bag for the price. Thanks!  Photos available.  Listed at other sites so if interested I need to know pretty quick.  Why am I selling?? I pretty much use down quilts most of the time.

3:19 p.m. on July 22, 2012 (EDT)
6 reviewer rep
2 forum posts

Montbell Bag is sold!

October 21, 2014
Quick Reply