FS A well... Texsport inner with a TNF Tadpole 23 Fly

10:11 p.m. on August 2, 2012 (EDT)
344 reviewer rep
1,124 forum posts

Texsport inner is new, never used. One of the things I like are all the poles are the same length. The fly is a Tadpole 23.  The fly is just a little bigger than the inner. This gives more room between the fly and inner tent. IMHO this is a good thing. Will have to be seem sealed as the tape is crumbling. It has a little stickiness to it but seems to work just fine. I have replaced the FG poles with aluminum ones.
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Asking $85.00 including shipping. If for some strange reason you wish not to have the aluminum poles, I have the FG ones that came with it. They have never been used and are heavy duty would last for years, good quality. For $20 cheaper. 

4:10 p.m. on August 22, 2012 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

Hi,

I see you are selling this tent, and I am really only interested in the rainfly.  I have a tadpole 23 tent, and recently discovered that my fly is ruined.  I have contacted North Face and they do not have a replacement available.  I was wondering if this fly is in good shape and if you would sell me just the fly. I am willing to pay a fair price.

6:38 p.m. on August 22, 2012 (EDT)
344 reviewer rep
1,124 forum posts

Jim, as I mentioned the tape is crumbling and the fly was alittle sticky. I aired it out for 4 weeks and it seems fine now. But I can not guaranty that it would work like a new fly. 

October 22, 2014
Quick Reply