Georiga High Top Loggers/Linesman Boots Mens 7

9:52 p.m. on September 4, 2012 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1,236 forum posts

Thought I list these here an give ya all a chance before listing these on Ebay.  They are Geirgia boots product # G 3670.  The size says M 7.  I'm assuming they are a mens 7 which would make them a womans 9.  These would be great boots any where one need lower leg protection.  Good quaility leather that has been well take care of and is very clean and supple.  I do not believe that these have even been worn outside.  Ever so slight scuffing like someome wore them inside to get a feel for them.  Nice Vibram soles that show no wear on them.  Inside they measure exactly 9 in.  I tried to get a picture of the inside of the boot but could not.  The boots show no wear on the inside.  $75 + shipping.

From the back/bottom of the heal to the top of the boot they measure 16 5/8in.  From the side/bottom of the heal at the point the measure 16 7/8 in.
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

welted soles
image.jpg

Measured at the back of the boot from the bottom of the heal to the top of the sole measures 1 5/8in.
image.jpg

The soles measure toe to heal 10 3/4in.  side to side at the wides point measures 3 13/16in.
image.jpg

image.jpg

I've kept these boots aired out with tube incerts since I've had them.
image.jpg

The boot in the center is a Wesco Linemans Boot jsut to give a compairison.
image.jpg

July 25, 2014
Quick Reply