PIF: Patagonia R1 Fleece, Dirtbag Special!

1:01 p.m. on November 24, 2012 (EST)
REVIEW CORPS
1,308 reviewer rep
1,072 forum posts

Size medium; well-used and well-loved. This is a genuine Trailspace-only Dirtbag Special.

PIF, because I love you all!

My PIF rules:

1. The item offered here is free but you must pay shipping
2. You must also "Pay it Forward" by posting something free (must be worth the cost of shipping).
3. Your "Pay it Forward" offer must come with the same terms as this one.
4. Your "Pay it Forward" buyer must also post their own "Pay it Forward" item.
5. Your "Pay it Forward" buyer must also require the next buyer to post their own "Pay it Forward" item (copy and paste these rules into your PIF post).

image.jpg
image.jpg

I've had this one for a few years, and it's been my "beater" for about the last year of that. The random paint splatters say "I've got character!" while the bright green color will get you mistaken for Kermit The Frog.

All zippers still work, and of course, the gridded Polartec Thermal Pro material still insulates well, even when wet.

Check my other PIF Dirtbag Special thread for a R2 in even better shape...

If I can't PIF these within a couple of weeks--which would be insane!--they're going back to Patagonia for recycling...

6:29 p.m. on November 28, 2012 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

Pillow thread, I'm new here. Usually spend my time on the Bpl boards. But I'll take your r1 off your hands and keep the pif going. !!

9:51 a.m. on November 30, 2012 (EST)
REVIEW CORPS
1,308 reviewer rep
1,072 forum posts

Good deal. PM replied.

Someone pick up the R2!

October 31, 2014
Quick Reply