FOR SALE: NORTHFACE MOUNTAIN LIGHT XXL NWT

3:51 p.m. on November 29, 2012 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
7 forum posts

NEW W TAGS NEVER WORN. NORTHFACE MTN LIGHT MENS XXL W TAGS STILL ATTACHED. ASKING 140.00 OBO  .   PICTURE TELLS STORY . MY CAMPING HIKING DAYS ARE OVER FOR MOST PART AND IM GETTING RID OF GEAR FOR MOVE TO WARMER CLIMATE SO THIS GEAR NBEEDS A GOOD HOME AND I NEED THE BREAD.   I LIVE IN OHIO VALLEY AREA ON WV OH KY BORDER  SO IF YOUR OUTTA THE AREA ITS MUCH MORE PRODUCTIVE THAT YOU SHOOT ME A PHONE # SO I CAN CALL YOU AND ANSWER  ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE RE: ITEMS LISTED. REST ASSURED I'M NOT A OC ADDICTED BATH SALT SMOKING HILLBILLY OUT TO TAKE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY AND "STIFF YA" ON A DEAL.   IM 50 PLUS  W HEALTH ISSUES AND DO NOT WANT TO WASTE YOUR TIME AND DON'T MINE WASTED EITHER. IF YOU BUY IT YOU WON'T HAVE TO WORRY...YOU BE SATISIFIED. TAKE CARE
image.jpg

11:37 p.m. on December 10, 2012 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

scout4life2012 said:

NEW W TAGS NEVER WORN. NORTHFACE MTN LIGHT MENS XXL W TAGS STILL ATTACHED. ASKING 140.00 OBO  .   PICTURE TELLS STORY . MY CAMPING HIKING DAYS ARE OVER FOR MOST PART AND IM GETTING RID OF GEAR FOR MOVE TO WARMER CLIMATE SO THIS GEAR NBEEDS A GOOD HOME AND I NEED THE BREAD.   I LIVE IN OHIO VALLEY AREA ON WV OH KY BORDER  SO IF YOUR OUTTA THE AREA ITS MUCH MORE PRODUCTIVE THAT YOU SHOOT ME A PHONE # SO I CAN CALL YOU AND ANSWER  ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE RE: ITEMS LISTED. REST ASSURED I'M NOT A OC ADDICTED BATH SALT SMOKING HILLBILLY OUT TO TAKE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY AND "STIFF YA" ON A DEAL.   IM 50 PLUS  W HEALTH ISSUES AND DO NOT WANT TO WASTE YOUR TIME AND DON'T MINE WASTED EITHER. IF YOU BUY IT YOU WON'T HAVE TO WORRY...YOU BE SATISIFIED. TAKE CARE
image.jpg

Would you post to Australia?? Is so what would the cost be all up??

12:47 p.m. on December 11, 2012 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
7 forum posts

shipping will  unfortunately be limited to usa only

July 26, 2014
Quick Reply