Wanted The north face oval tent

11:31 a.m. on December 4, 2012 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
2 forum posts

Hi, I want The north face oval tent which condition is good.

If u guys sell that tents, plz e-mail me.

E-mail; miracle821@naver.com

1:35 p.m. on December 4, 2012 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
10 forum posts

I have one but the front screen has a large tear along the seam..

Besides that its in great condition.

Has a light musty smell.

Let me know your price your willing

3:14 p.m. on December 4, 2012 (EST)
200 reviewer rep
4,153 forum posts

Are you talking about the Oval Intention, one of the first dome tents? I had one but sold it a few years ago. Try to find one with the clips instead of the pole sleeves they are hard to set up with the long sections. The clip Oval is better!

image.jpg

7:13 p.m. on December 4, 2012 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
10 forum posts

Yup, it's the pole sleeve oval intension. The colors might be the same as the one you have pictured. I won't be able to get pictures until the weather is better, who knows when...

I will keep you all posted !

11:50 a.m. on December 5, 2012 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
2 forum posts

Golf pro; thank you for your reply. But, I want no tear condition tent. Very sorry.

Graypalmer; thank you for your advise!

2:36 p.m. on December 5, 2012 (EST)
200 reviewer rep
4,153 forum posts

Be sure (if needed) to seam seal the seams. They didn't do them at the factory in the old days. All the seams need to be done. I had one that I bought second hand and seamed sealed it. It takes a while but will make the tent and rainfly rainproof!

The musty smell can be removed with wiping down the entire tent with a 1/4 vinegar-3/4 water mixture, then letting it air dry in the shade. Not in the sun because ultraviolet light can damage the nylon, especially on these older tents.

9:13 a.m. on December 31, 2012 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
5 forum posts

Golfpro! ?? 480-262- 1839

September 19, 2014
Quick Reply