Vintage Backpacking Gear for Sale

1:09 p.m. on January 6, 2013 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
5 forum posts

011.jpg
I am going to sell all of my vintage back packing gear. I was a gear junky back in the day 1970-2000. That makes me old. This is an ice axe basket that fastens to the bottom of and ice axe via a clamp. The clamp says Norma on it which is a German clamp company which leeds me to believe it was made in Germany. It is aluminum and leather. All rivited together. It is very cool. The ice axe tip protrudes through the center hole. This was used for crossing snow fields. I want $20 for it and $4 shipping. It is in excellent condition.

10:10 p.m. on January 8, 2013 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
262 forum posts

Is that all you have?  I collect old bp stoves.  Looking for a white MSR pump and more stoves of course.  Email me please.

hikerduaneataaahawkdotcom

Duane

4:51 p.m. on January 12, 2013 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
5 forum posts

I have sold all my stoves except for two. I have a Sierra Zipstove before they were called Zip stoves. I have a snow Peak left as well.

12:54 a.m. on January 15, 2013 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
262 forum posts

Well, no email received, not interested in the balance you have left.  I have a Gigapower.

Duane

September 2, 2014
Quick Reply