FS: Marmot Swallow 2P and 3P

3:14 p.m. on January 18, 2013 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
6 forum posts

I have 2 Excellent (Mint) condition Marmot Swallow Tents for sale.  A 2 Person and a 3 Person.  The 3 Person is even harder to find and the production run was short.  

They are both the older Gold and Purple model tents that all windows, vents and doors have zip covers allowing the tent to be completely enclosed or a variety of venting configurations.  These Convertible Design tents are rated as 3+ Season.

All original Stakes, Poles, Tent body, Rain Fly, additional Guy out Line and Pole Repair kits are included as well as the Burrito style Storage Bag that doubles as a Gear Loft.  I did replace the shock cords last year.

If you've seen these Classic tents you know that the quality is top notch and the tents are roomier than most.  They are certainly heavier than today's silly ultralight tents but will keep you warm and dry in comfort.

I found a U-tube video describing the tents features;  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWRbrseh9U4

Some Specs:

2Person:

3 pole

Weight 7#

Height 42"

Floor 35 sq.f

Vestibule 19 sq.f

3 Person:

3 pole

Weight 10.1#

Floor 50 sq.f

Vestibule 25 sq.f

2 Person $350

3Person $425

UPS Ground Shipping is inlcuded.

Out of USA shipping will need to be discussed.

Paypal no fee (or you pay the fees) accepted.

I will be listing these on Ebay soon.  

Not looking for trades.

Thank you

9:31 p.m. on January 18, 2013 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
6 forum posts

Note that the U-tube video shows a later version than my tents, but main features remain the same.

11:33 a.m. on January 20, 2013 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
6 forum posts

The Marmot 3P has been sold.

7:15 p.m. on January 23, 2013 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
6 forum posts

Both tents have been sold. 

thank you

August 1, 2014
Quick Reply