New! Mammut Stratus Hooded Jacket for sale

7:59 p.m. on January 27, 2013 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
3 forum posts

I have a brand new Mammut Stratus (with hood) for sale in a men/medium. It is in the box, unused, with all tags. Selling as it is big for me and I got this last week.

Please mention this forum to get $10 off the selling price of $140. The bid on ebay starts at $110.

Here are the details from ebay where I have posted it

A brand new Mammut Stratus Hooded Jacket (men in size medium)

The STRATUS HOODED JACKET can be used as your lightweight standalone insulated mountain parka or to boost the warmth of any hard-shell or soft-shell jacket. This climber-specific piece will be voted most valuable on virtually every climb - from summer alpine bivouacs to chilly winter ice climbs. 240 g/m insulation to keep you toasty warm at every belay!

Details: helmet sized hood, two hand warmer pockets with hooded zippers& stretch mesh lining, vertical zip chest pocket, 2 roomy inner net pockets, thumb loops and back-of-hand warmers, Lycra cuffs and off side seams.

wt: 31 oz / 877g*

The jacket color is paprika/coffee (red/coffee color) (see pic). It is new, still in box with all tags attached and never used.

A very warm jacket, great for walks in cold weather or for mountaineering/belaying/cold activities

This jacket is a hard to find product (especially with a hood) and is preferred by many seasoned mountaineers for its warmth, ability to pack small and lightweight features. It comes with a hood that is great to fit your helmet into.

List of features*--

· Ajungilak® comfort technology, also used in Mammut's sleeping bags
· Water and wind resistant
· Insulated for warmth
· Attached drawcord hood
· Vertical zip chest pocket
· Two-way YKK® zip front
· Left zipper pull
· Cuffs with thumbholes to increase hand and wristprotection
· Zip handwarmer pockets
· Two large interior pockets
· Drawcord hem