For Sale: RAB salopettes and la sportiva Quantum

1:45 p.m. on March 20, 2013 (EDT)
REVIEW CORPS
973 reviewer rep
598 forum posts

First the shoes....

Brand new pair of La Sportiva Quantum trail runners in size 47. Incredibly comfortable, I just ordered the wrong size. La Sportiva recommend going up a full size if you want a more relaxed fit, I went slightly too big for me. My best estimate is these would be best for an 11.5 or 12, or a 12.5 for a more performance fit. Red and black colour.

http://www.sportiva.com/products/footwear/mountain-running/quantum

I got a good deal on these and would be wiling to pass along the savings to you guys- $70. They still have the paper in the toe and have not even seen outside the front door. They retail for $125.

Next the pants. A little late for this season but an extremely good deal to set you up for next winter, or some late season ice climbing.

I've worn them once, you would be unable to differentiate them from a brand new pair if they were side by side. No crampon holes, no dirt, nothing. 3 layer Event fabric, soft shell tops, incredible pants. They do fit in a Euro style though. Size large. I'm 6 foot, 160 lbs and they fit perfectly.

http://us.rab.uk.com/products/mens-clothing/leg-wear/p-latok-salopettes-p.html

These retail in places I've seen for upwards of $350, I'd sell them for $200.

I will be uploading photos of both products later so if there are any requests for specific photos let me know and I'd be happy to take some.

. Buyer pays shipping costs, PayPal prefered.

8:49 p.m. on March 20, 2013 (EDT)
4 reviewer rep
3 forum posts

I'm interested in the shoes 

1:19 a.m. on March 21, 2013 (EDT)
REVIEW CORPS
973 reviewer rep
598 forum posts

PM sent regarding the shoes (top right hand of the screen).

6:25 p.m. on March 22, 2013 (EDT)
REVIEW CORPS
973 reviewer rep
598 forum posts

Shoes are sold pending funds.

July 25, 2014
Quick Reply