For Sale: Dana Designs Travel Pocket Duffel

12:44 a.m. on April 21, 2013 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
109 forum posts

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/dana-designs-travel-pocket-duffel-bag~p~80139/

They haven't made this for a long time, so I'm guessing this thing is rare.

I bought this in the late 1990s and used it to protect my Bridger (L/XL) or my Loadmaster Longbed when traveling through airports.  I have no idea for what purpose it was originally intended, but that's what I used it for - to keep my valueable DD packs from getting ripped apart on airport baggage claim carousels and conveyor belts. It swallowed those packs (individually, not both) with room to spare.

A big bag with a bounty of uses, the Travel Pocket from Dana Designs unfurls from its compact zippered pouch to a 6200 cu.in. duffel that also doubles as a rain fly. Duffel is made of Cordura® nylon and protects your backpack in transit... from dirt, water, rips, pokes and other maladies. Great for hauling extra gear or souvenirs. 35½x14½x12”.

Stuffed with pillows for this picture  Grey in color, with no rips, tears, stains, and all straps and buckles in great shape.  Packs into itself, with slots to attach to a pack (supposedly you can use it as a packfly, but I never tried it.)

$50 shipped CONUS

http://i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr194/oruacat2/forsale003_zps2b20fe72.jpg

forsale-003.jpg

8:40 a.m. on April 21, 2013 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
19 forum posts

Hi,

May be interested as this could possibly complete the Dana Design Hyalite with it's missing Duffel. You can pm me or email @ chadhelmke at Gmail dot com.

Thanks!

Chad

2:33 p.m. on April 22, 2013 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
109 forum posts

SPF to Chad.

Thanks, buddy.   Give it a good home.   It likes air-travel.  haha

KD

6:06 p.m. on April 22, 2013 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
109 forum posts

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD