For Sale Moss Little Dipper

10:50 a.m. on May 18, 2013 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
24 forum posts

I have a mint condition Moss Little Dipper Tent I'm considering selling. How Mint? It's never been set up. It's a Seattle version. No funky smell, no delamination either. Tent body & rainfly have been hung outside over a clothes line 3-4 times/year. I have 3 little dippers (crazy, I know) a Camden Maine version in good condition, & two Seattle's. If interested, please shoot me an offer. Thanks.

8:42 a.m. on May 31, 2013 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

Do you still have the tents for sale? Do you have any pictures? 

Thanks! 

6:55 a.m. on June 10, 2013 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
8 forum posts

Hello,

I came across your item Moss Little Dipper, you placed (http://www.trailspace.com) for sale on the internet. I just want to let you know that, I am very much interested in buying the item, and would want you to kindly get back to me with the present condition of the item.

Finally, my mode of payment is via CASHIER CHECK. if OK with mode of payment, do get back to me immediately with update.

I await your response.

Thanks

8:11 p.m. on June 10, 2013 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
24 forum posts

Send me a Private Message or leave me your email address and I will contact you. Thanks

9:09 a.m. on June 12, 2013 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
8 forum posts

Here is my private email (frank700adams@gmail.com)

Thanks

8:41 a.m. on June 18, 2013 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
4 forum posts

PM sent

September 16, 2014
Quick Reply