WANTED: Rare tents

2:29 a.m. on June 28, 2013 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
6 forum posts

Hi,

If you have  "Rare tents"  tent for sale, please let me know.

I'm looking for this Rare tents

for a long time.

I will buy it by the price that you consent.

Contact us by email, please

e-mail add : tj0206@nate.com

Thanks,

3:52 p.m. on June 28, 2013 (EDT)
200 reviewer rep
4,213 forum posts

Which Shangri-la tent is that in your profile? I have had both the S3 and the S%. I like them very much! And the MSR tent in your other picture is? I had a North Face Oval Intention once, one of the first geodesic domes back in the late 70's. 

I take you are a collector, how many tents do you have?

4:52 p.m. on June 28, 2013 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1,082 forum posts

What does rare mean to you in terms of age, brand, etc?  Any specifics?  I've got lots of tents, though I don't know if they will fit your definition of rare.

7:29 p.m. on July 7, 2013 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
3 forum posts

I have a Cannondale Lackawanna that has been with me since 1977. It saved my life once so it means a lot to me. I had it out today for airing and all the memories came back. Are they of any value today?

7:55 p.m. on July 7, 2013 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
3 forum posts

I also have an Alpine Designs "Alp" two man tent that must have been purchased in the early 70's. The shock cord needs to be replaced and the urethane on the bottom shows some light powdering but it is all there.
2013-07-07-15-00-28.jpg

10:57 p.m. on July 7, 2013 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
6 forum posts

FYI everyone...this jerk is a scammer...I guarantee it!!  You can tell by the curious old English tone in the message, and the fact that they will respond to only their personal email.  I've run across this many, many times on Craigs List.  Don't give them the time of day.

8:53 a.m. on July 8, 2013 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1,082 forum posts

John, I have 3 other Cannondale tents, the Lackawanna is the model I have yet to see in the flesh.  Does your tent have snow flaps?

9:28 a.m. on July 8, 2013 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
3 forum posts

Yes, snow flaps all around.

12:24 p.m. on July 8, 2013 (EDT)
30 reviewer rep
1,238 forum posts

Do we get paid in Nigerian funds?

6:19 p.m. on July 8, 2013 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
12 forum posts

GPH is way off, and this is close to slander IMO...I have dealt with the OP several times, he is Asian, very respectable and super nice.

Please refrain from throwing comments around on the site without knowing what the h#@# you are talking about.

Cheers

2:32 p.m. on July 12, 2013 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
14 forum posts

Another feedback!!!! he is from South Korea, I deal with him for long time,and I'm with king2005, He is very respectful and nice person. 

He it's NOT a SCAMMER.

2:01 p.m. on July 27, 2013 (EDT)
21 reviewer rep
39 forum posts

The way many scams work is they pay in a fake cashiers check that is made out for more than the amount they owe and want you to wire the extra back.  You think the check cleared and wire them the funds.  Then a week later your bank tells you it is a fake and you have to repay the bank.  The syntax of the post is similar to many scams, but maybe he is not.  The way to protect yourself is if they want to overpay you and have you wire the difference, it is a scam.

2:49 p.m. on July 29, 2013 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1,082 forum posts

Or just use paypal, simple enough.

October 21, 2014
Quick Reply