About | Blog | Forums | People | Free Newsletter
Trailspace is a product review site for outdoor enthusiasts. Use it to find and share great gear.

Buying Original green REI UL Flash Pack

7:38 p.m. on November 10, 2013 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

Good evening,

I am looking to buy one of the original REI green UL flash packs, exactly like the one in the picture on the link.  http://www.trailspace.com/gear/rei/flash-ul-pack/#where-to-buy.  Unfortunately, the bags are discontinued, and while I am sure the new version of the flash packs are swell, this pack has significant sentimental value for me. I just lost mine, after five years, four continents, countless miles, peaks, climbs, rivers, and so on.  It would mean the world to me if anyone has one for sale.

I can pay with paypal, and we can negotiate price.  They retailed at $25.  Thank you so much!

-A

8:45 p.m. on December 22, 2013 (EST)
16 reviewer rep
4 forum posts

I've got one...don't use it much since I switched over to beasts of burden...and only as a fishing gear carrier most of it's life. It's in really good shape. If you're still interested let me know.

Cheers!

April 17, 2014
Quick Reply