Dana Design Jefferson lumbar pack

3:56 p.m. on April 26, 2004 (EDT)
(Guest)

Dana Design Jefferson top-loading fanny-/hipsack. This is a larger-sized hipsack with an inner compartment, outer compartment and lid pocket. Two straps hold down the lid and you can stuff things under these straps if you want. The pack has a capacity of 1300 cu in and is black and a shade of purple. The pack is in excellent shape and has the usual superb Dana Design construction and materials. This pack was built when Dana Design was still in the USA - Montana I believe. A unique feature of this pack is a crossways framesheet that allows for hip hugger straps that pull the pack into your lumbar region very well. This pack would be a good candidate for those wanting to try ultralight trips with a lumbar pack. It's also great for dayhiking. I'm asking $75 plus shipping.

12:33 a.m. on May 27, 2004 (EDT)
(Guest)

Quote:

Dana Design Jefferson top-loading fanny-/hipsack. This is a larger-sized hipsack with an inner compartment, outer compartment and lid pocket. Two straps hold down the lid and you can stuff things under these straps if you want. The pack has a capacity of 1300 cu in and is black and a shade of purple. The pack is in excellent shape and has the usual superb Dana Design construction and materials. This pack was built when Dana Design was still in the USA - Montana I believe. A unique feature of this pack is a crossways framesheet that allows for hip hugger straps that pull the pack into your lumbar region very well. This pack would be a good candidate for those wanting to try ultralight trips with a lumbar pack. It's also great for dayhiking. I'm asking $75 plus shipping.

12:44 a.m. on May 27, 2004 (EDT)
(Guest)

SOLD!

CONTACT ME FOR PAYMENT OPTIONS....CARLOS

September 22, 2014
Quick Reply