F.S. Bibler Fitzroy, Dana Terraplane, Marmot Alpinist Parka

11:18 a.m. on September 28, 2004 (EDT)
(Guest)

All items mint condition. Yhe Fitzroy was never used for anything other than overnight car camping trips-never taken in the backcountry-ground cloth also. The parka and pack are mens medium. Any reasonable offers will be considered.

11:35 a.m. on September 28, 2004 (EDT)
(Guest)

a.k.a. Kola, TM, Tom

Interested in Fitzroy. What do you consider reasonable $$? Questions: age? approx. how many times used? any damage? obvious wear? repairs? What secures poles internally?

Thanks for info.

Tom

12:02 p.m. on September 28, 2004 (EDT)
(Guest)

I bought the tent new approx. 5 years ago. Was intended to use in backcountry in western North Carolina, winter and fall. Never got around to any backcountry use but used overnight with the ground cloth at local campgrounds 3 times. I seam sealed the tent when I got it and it has always been kept clean and stored indoors when not in use. No obvious wear or damage. Poles are secured by several velcro straps on the inside wall of the tent. Basically was a lot more tent than I needed and not suited to the warmer temps in my area. The tent currently lists for approx. 600 so I'm gussing around 275. E-mail me at jngjr@nc.rr.com and I will reply in the evenings.

11:58 a.m. on September 29, 2004 (EDT)
75 reviewer rep
22 forum posts

Interested in Terraplane. What size is it and what condition is it in?

4:35 p.m. on September 29, 2004 (EDT)
(Guest)

Hello, again:

Think I'll pass on Fitzroy. I'm looking for a lighter weight tent. Thank for your help.

8:26 p.m. on October 21, 2004 (EDT)
(Guest)

Is this tent still available. If so VERY interested.

November 22, 2014
Quick Reply