About | Blog | Forums | People | Free Newsletter
Trailspace is a product review site for outdoor enthusiasts. Use it to find and share great gear.

Fabiano edwardo boots

7:00 a.m. on May 21, 2006 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

I'm looking for fabiano edwardo boots sz12us. hoping to find leather in good shape. I do not mind resoling.

They were quite heavy. 6.0lbs.

1:32 p.m. on May 21, 2006 (EDT)
(Guest)

Mike,
I have good news and bad news. I have a pair of Fabiano boots that I was given one year for my birthday. I think they are the Edwardo model. They look like the big brother to the Rio. They have a Norwegian Welt Vibram sole. They are very heavy leather boots with some velcro on tongue. SOund like what your looking for? They have about two hours of use on them because they do not work well with my feet. IMO they are in great shape (they have been in my closet ever since). Now the bad news, they are a 13 (really bad news I guess). If that would work for you, just let me know. Thanks
Clay

April 17, 2014
Quick Reply