FS: TNF tent, Marmot bag, katadyn filter, artceryx jkts.

6:33 p.m. on August 6, 2006 (EDT)
(Guest)

I am selling a bnch of backpacking gear that I have never used. I was hoping to move out West and use it all, but never got there! I am in Lancaster county, PA, and would like to sell locally if possible. The items and prices are:
The North Face bivy Goretex single fabric tent (one person, two hoops mummy-style tent. Very nice condition- never used. Black and green.complete with bag.($150.00)
Katadyn Filter- never used, complete, the larger edition filter (not the smallest brand that is hand-sized, but a bit bigger). Comes complete ($100.00)
Various Arcteryx fleece jkts- medium, one blue and one brown- both medium, used little- never in the woods ($20.00 each) Another Lowe Alpine fleece jkt.-charcoal and black shoulders- used a bit more, but still very useable ($15.00)
Marmot sleeping bag, synthetic fibres, I believe rated to 40 degrees- blue, never used and comes with bag ($100.00). of course, if someone wants to but these all, I can make a deal. Again, would prefer someone locally to purchase.
E-mail for questions: tnicholls@juno.com

9:31 p.m. on August 7, 2006 (EDT)
3 reviewer rep
4 forum posts

Hi

What name for that Arcteryx fleece? What weight?

Thanks

November 24, 2014
Quick Reply