for sale: rottefella NNN BC Auto Cross Country ski bindings

6:03 p.m. on March 3, 2009 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
5 forum posts

Brand new and in the box, these Rottefella NNN Back Country Auto bindings are light enough and simple enough for any cross country skiing, but are also designed to control wider back country skis. A 57mm contact plate provides a wide girth in ski control but can also be mounted on narrower skis. This binding works well both for serious wilderness Nordic exploring and for casual trail skiing.

Copy and paste the following URL to visit Rotefella's web page and learn more about these bindings. http://www.rottefella.no/english/start_langrenn.htm

The bindings retail for about $80.00. I'm hoping to sell them for $62 which will include the cost of me shipping them via USPS Priority Mail to anywhere in the Continental U.S.A.

I will be off the grid and unable to answer responses to this posting from March 16 - 28.

December 18, 2014
Quick Reply