For Sale: Arc'teryx Khamsin 70 pack (tall) $250

1:40 p.m. on May 28, 2009 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
2 forum posts

This pack has been used only once. I bought it thinking it would be the right size and have now realized that it is too large for me. It is a Tall size and I probably need a regular (which I will most likely purchase after this is sold). The features are great (specifically the outside straps and the side access zipper) and arcteryx makes great products across the board. There are a few small scratches on the outside of the brain but otherwise the pack is as good as new. I bought it for mountaineering and some climbing, but it can be used for backpacking as well. This pack retails for $350.

From Arcteryx.com: Our largest mountaineering pack is sized for multi-day expeditions, and features a supportive suspension system with horizontal composite frame members that prevent barreling when compressing the main body. Highly modular, this voluminous pack can be shed of unwanted components and compressed small for summit pushes.

August 22, 2014
Quick Reply