FS: Exped Tents, Sleeping Bags, Sleeping Pads/Mats

4:09 p.m. on July 13, 2009 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
13 forum posts

The rep finally turned over a great selection of Exped samples (distributed by Outdoor Research) to add to the sale. A complete listing (and some images) can be viewed at the link below; I can provide more details on anything you’re interested in buying.

For best response, email me directly at bunny_merrill@yahoo .com

http://austin.kijiji.com/c-For-sale-Sports-bikes-Exped-Tent-Sleeping-Bag-Sleeping-Pad-Sleeping-Mat-Samples-W0QQAdIdZ138631060

5:42 p.m. on August 4, 2009 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
3 forum posts

hi there ist it still posible 2 buythe exed produkts i need the vela 1 extreme ,the swan wb lrg,the down mat 7 size 70-202,75,and the down mat 9 size 70 -20-3.5 please let me know asap becouse im leaving the us in 2 weeks manny thanks patrick

10:34 p.m. on August 4, 2009 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
13 forum posts

Yes they are still available. Where are you?

10:24 a.m. on August 5, 2009 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
3 forum posts

hi there i ame in the us weymouth ma visiting my mother and father in law im going back to holland in 2 weeks can u please find out 4 me how much it would cost me 2 buy the items and if i can pay with paypall ore cc manny thanks patrick

10:46 a.m. on August 5, 2009 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
13 forum posts

Morning Patrick,

I answered your direct email as well. Let's continue this discussion there.

11:58 a.m. on August 18, 2009 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
3 forum posts

hy bunny thanks 4 the items they are great manny thanks patrick the tent is very nice and the rest 2 thank u

7:10 p.m. on August 18, 2009 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
13 forum posts

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for the testimonial; you were a pleasure to work with. It's very rewarding to help people who know the gear and appreciate what we have to offer.

Have a safe trip home and enjoy your complete Exped camp!

Bunny

November 25, 2014
Quick Reply