For Sale: CamelBak Mule - Woodland Camo - $40

4:26 p.m. on September 1, 2009 (EDT)
73 reviewer rep
301 forum posts

Figured I would try out the Classifieds here! New to the forum, but have plenty of feedback elsewhere online if you are interested.

UP for sale, a barely-used CamelBak Mule in Woodland Camo. I tried it out on a couple of occasions, but found it wasn't quite my speed. A very well-built and organized pack. Comes with CamelBak's newer, more-durable 100oz bladder, bite-cover, and hose insulator. Everything is in excellent/like-new condition. It has been cleaned and sterilized.

Got a good deal on it when I picked it up and want to pass that along to someone here:

$40 shipped USPS - Insurance extra

8:10 p.m. on September 28, 2009 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

Figured I would try out the Classifieds here! New to the forum, but have plenty of feedback elsewhere online if you are interested.

UP for sale, a barely-used CamelBak Mule in Woodland Camo. I tried it out on a couple of occasions, but found it wasn't quite my speed. A very well-built and organized pack. Comes with CamelBak's newer, more-durable 100oz bladder, bite-cover, and hose insulator. Everything is in excellent/like-new condition. It has been cleaned and sterilized.

Got a good deal on it when I picked it up and want to pass that along to someone here:

$40 shipped USPS - Insurance extra

RE: I'M INTERESTED. DO YOU STILL HAVE IT FOR SALE? YOU ACCEPT PAYPAL PAYMENTS?

JOHN

EMAIL: supra.2fast4u@hotmail.com

October 22, 2014
Quick Reply