Cleaning out the closet

10:43 p.m. on March 10, 2010 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
2 forum posts

Brand New Eureka Spitfire Solo - orange reflective guylines placed on fly to replace the crappy old ones, also replaced the stuff sack that it came with with an REI Silnylon Stuff Sack, this tent has never been used. 90 Dollars

EMS Tristar 2 person 3 Season Tent. this tent is bomber, the fly runs all the way around the tent to the floor on all sides, two doors. very well cared for, this includes the footprint. nothing is wrong with this tent. just a little bit heavier than what i'm used to. 110 dollars.

North Face Cats Meow - Polarguard Delta fill with a pertex shell. this is a bit older but it has been cared for. its a long version with a left zip. replaced original pull tab that fell off with a orange reflective guyline loop. this bag has been cared for well and kept in its storage sack. 65 dollars

North face Allegheny 40 degree synthetic fill. just getting rid of this bag as i have no more use for it. the bag has been well cared for and keep in a big pillow case for storage. 35 dollars.

I have an older MSR Blacklite cookset, this has some scratches and a ding or two in the lid. this also has will come with the original pot grabber and the msr frying pan. i'll let this go for 20 dollars.

all of these prices include shipping to the 48 continuous states.

i have pictures that i can take of everything.

payments to be received via paypal only and also, the payments will be received as a gift or money owed, you absorb the fees.

thanks for looking.

9:50 a.m. on March 11, 2010 (EST)
314 reviewer rep
1,124 forum posts

Wish I could help

6:36 a.m. on March 19, 2010 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
22 forum posts

What kind of pack size do you get with the Allegheny? Wish the Meow wasn't a long....I would be all over it....

8:24 a.m. on March 28, 2010 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
22 forum posts

anyone home?

July 25, 2014
Quick Reply