For Sale: Gregory Palisades Pack Used

7:05 p.m. on April 11, 2010 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

This has been an amazing pack. I bought it in 2001 for use as a Wilderness Instructor. I have carried up to 80 lbs. with no stress to the pack. I have used it for 30 day trips. It has so much life left in it, but I don't need such a large pack anymore since I'm not leading trips.

It has a small rip in the side pocket, and has some dirt and smells to it. Definitely a used pack. But Gregory is top of the line with the toughest materials and hardware. I'm sure it will last a lifetime. There is no breakdown of the heavy-duty padding, no zipper problems, no rips in the main material, all straps in great condition. Check out new Gregory Palisades, they are selling for over $320. I bought mine for $280.

I'm looking for $150. A great deal. Sorry I don't have pictures yet. Please send me an email with any questions. I love this pack and want to make sure you are satisfied with a used product.

Size: small, I'm a narrow framed woman

weight: around 6 lbs

volume: around 4600 cu. in.

Mesh side pocket, one narrow fuel bottle side pocket. Huge sleeping bag compartment, large front zip pocket, huge front loading main body, large removable top compartment, great for "fanny pack" use. Able to extend main body up with extender sleeve. Adjustable shoulder heights, heavy duty padding on back and waist.

a.reenders@gmail.com

October 22, 2014
Quick Reply