Like new Ultra light gear

1:56 p.m. on July 15, 2010 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
50 forum posts

FOR SALE:

Revised medications require ice/refrig daily injections, thus, backpacking now reduced to day hikes! Just when I finished equipt. purchases for UL packing. Now need to revise to day hike items.

Shipping additional. Central Valley (Stockton area) delivery easy. Paypal (they charge), or money order option.

Henry Shires Rainbow Tarp tent
- $185
- Seam sealed
- Used only one night (no rain, nice weather)
- New condition
- Tivek Footprint
- In original HS shipping box

REI Flash 50 Backpack
- $90
- 50 liters/3,051 cu. in. capacity
- 2lbs, 10oz
- used 3 nights total
- New condition

Send an email to:
alpsmasher@yahoo.com
Stockton, CA

10:38 a.m. on July 28, 2010 (EDT)
72 reviewer rep
311 forum posts

Just a question but are you diabetic?I have been insulin dependent for 34 years and still backpack,ski and climb.If this is your medical problem would be more than happy to share how i have continued to enjoy the out doors even with this medical condition.

12:26 p.m. on July 30, 2010 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
50 forum posts

No, I'm not Diabetic. I have to take morning shots of FORTEO for osteoporosis. This injector must be kept refridg., or under ice.

9:22 p.m. on August 3, 2010 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
15 forum posts

Still have the Flash 50?

5:00 p.m. on August 12, 2010 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
50 forum posts
Re: Flash 50 still available

Sorry for the delayed response, out-of-town for awhile.

Yes, the REI Flash 50, 2009 version is still available!

Will make a good deal for you!

$80.00

That's about $70 off retail, and the model has not changed any. The current stocked pack is the same as this one. I take meticulous care of my equipment.

We can play with shipping/pay options. If your in the California Central Valley or Bay Area, we may be able to avoid shipping. I am in Stockton, wife works in Modesto.

My email:

alpsmasher@yahoo.com

October 21, 2014
Quick Reply