About | Blog | Forums | People | Free Newsletter
Trailspace is a product review site for outdoor enthusiasts. Use it to find and share great gear.

FS - Arcflex Terraplane - Bozeman, MT - Dana Designs

7:49 p.m. on October 4, 2010 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
30 forum posts

I have a Dana Designs (made in Bozeman, MT and the tag/label on the backpack says "Bozeman, MT) Arcflex Terraplane backpack for sale. This pack has never been used - it is in brand new condition. It was "sized" for me: 5 foot, 10 to 11 inches tall, medium build. Color - Red & black. When I obtained this pack my son worked for a backpacking store in Chapel Hill, NC, called the Trail Shop - an authorized Dana Designs dealer. I bought three of these packs, one for me and one for each of my sons. The other two packs were used but this one has been stored in my home (air conditioned/heated), never used, and I have decided to sell it. The pack is as new - no defects, dirt, nicks or picks in the nylon fabric. It looks like a new pack would if for sale in a retail store. Price: $200., plus buyer pays for shipping. If you buy it and examine it and don't want it you can return it (return shipping at your cost) and I will refund the full purchase price. You can try it on for sizing but you cannot use it in the field and then return it. I am located in Wilmington, NC. I accept PayPal - buyer pays the 3% PayPal fee, or check or money order are OK but they must clear the bank before shipping. I have sold expensive photography gear on the Fred Miranda web site - user name "Tarheel" with 100% positive feedback, including a $4,200. Nikon zoom lens I sold last month. E-mail me if interested. Bill Williams, Wilmington, NC.

8:30 p.m. on October 4, 2010 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
30 forum posts

Whoops! E-mail for inquiries on the pack for sale above: wwilliams@ec.rr.com

Thx

2:06 a.m. on October 5, 2010 (EDT)
75 reviewer rep
22 forum posts

I would like to buy your pack. I just sent you an e-mail. Thank you.

2:21 p.m. on October 5, 2010 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
30 forum posts

Motiga & Others that contacted me via e-mail:

The first response I received with an offer to buy the backpack I had for sale has sent me full payment for the pack - it is SOLD.

Thanks for the interest.

This board gets great response. I posted my backpack for sale late one evening (Eastern Std Time) and by the next morning I had five offers to buy the pack - not just inquiries but people asking how to pay me.

Thanks Trail Space!

April 18, 2014
Quick Reply