ziffco

2:33 p.m. on October 25, 2010 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
10 forum posts

i've a ziffco pulk sled equipt with child carrier seat and cover. Great shape that i am looking to sell.

7:13 p.m. on October 25, 2010 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
105 forum posts

What condition is it in, is it complete, & what is your price?

6:41 a.m. on October 27, 2010 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
10 forum posts

it is in GREAT condition. It has been in storage in the garage for two years now under cover. I will dig up a picture or two and post it soon.

i was thinking 450 depending on where it has to go

6:27 p.m. on October 27, 2010 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
10 forum posts

Picture-132.jpgPicture-133.jpgthe children s cover snaps off easily to be used to haul gear for winter camping. Pols can cross for easy traversing, waist harness is very comfortable and the rear brake is unskaved. Usually in the winter I used to pull My daughter with the back down and only the shield up as shown during the days for it gets really warm inside, epically with a lambs wool and blankets.

1:03 p.m. on October 28, 2010 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
105 forum posts

Thanks for the pictures!  It is the nicest version of the discontinued Ziffco sled with the anodized harness poles & connector sleeve on the hipbelt.  Can't afford the cost plus shipping--might be best to try local Craigslist.

6:54 p.m. on October 28, 2010 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
10 forum posts

yes, trying locally here in NH too, uncertain what shipping costs would be.

Thank you !!

not really certain what to ask really! it was 600$ a few years ago and as good care as it has received...I've seen one w/out the child seat and cover for $300 a few weeks ago.

11:22 p.m. on October 28, 2010 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
105 forum posts

Is the snow flying yet in New Hampshire?  Give it a few weeks & see what happens--I do have a Ziffco complete with the child cover & two seats, but am always looking for another only because they are discontinued.  As a reference on pricing, I bought mine off ebay a couple of years back for $260 including shipping, but I lucked into a heck of a deal on that sled. 

Used Kindershuttles seem to sell around $200-$250 here in Oregon, but the Ziffcos with the full child cover & seat(s) would sell for probably in the $300-$350 range because of their versatility as a cargo/expedition sled as well.  Hope this helps!

6:20 a.m. on November 4, 2010 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
10 forum posts

Thank you for the insight, and yes snow if flying. It is not lasting for long on the ground but plenty of time for that yet.

Heading to Conway with some flyers soon!!! someone will grab it !

Thank you Karmantra!...have a great season

D

9:45 p.m. on November 22, 2010 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

I am interested in your tow-boggan, but I have 2 toddlers. Is there space enough to add another back support? It sort of looks like it from the pictures. The two-seaters I've seen leave 0 leg space for the younger rider in the back seat, so I'm thinking it should work.

8:56 a.m. on November 28, 2010 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
10 forum posts

sorry it has taken so long for me to reply, but yet there would be room for another seat/support. All you will need is plenty of strength !

6:16 p.m. on December 7, 2010 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

Do you still have the Ziffco for sale?

5:39 a.m. on December 16, 2010 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
10 forum posts

i do yes,

we are located in NH

still looking for a box that it will fit into.

11:38 p.m. on December 29, 2010 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

Is the ziffco pulk sled still available?

7:25 p.m. on December 31, 2010 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
10 forum posts

it is

3:45 p.m. on January 9, 2011 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

Hello, 

I was wondering if you still had this sled?

:)

12:56 p.m. on January 19, 2011 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
10 forum posts

yes i do

gardendirtgirl@gmail.com is my e-mail.

i do not come here soon enough it seems...

thx

7:28 p.m. on February 10, 2011 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
10 forum posts

sold the Ziffco today !!!!

July 22, 2014
Quick Reply