About | Blog | Forums | People | Free Newsletter
Trailspace is a product review site for outdoor enthusiasts. Use it to find and share great gear.

FS: GSI PINNACLE SOLOIST + FREE LMF SPORK

8:18 p.m. on November 6, 2010 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
25 forum posts

FOR SALE: GSI PINNACLE SOLOIST PLUS FREE MATCHING ORANGE LIGHT MY FIRE SPORK

New/unused. No plastic packaging so I cannot return it. I decided to go with a simple aluminum pot/pan instead. Everything from original package is included including the bag/wash bin and cozy, plus the free spork!

Ultimate Integrated Cooking + Eating Solution

MSRP $39.95

Crushproof dual-use lid made of BPA-Free resin prevents deformation of your pot/lid while serving as a Sip-It Lid or integrated strainer. Convenient folding handle locks into place for cooking and secures entire set for transport eliminating the need for a stuff sack. Unique mug/bowl solution with low center of gravity and Sip-It virtually eliminates spills while the integrated insulating sleeve keeps your drinks hot. Ingenious welded stuff sack holds set while traveling and doubles as a sink or wash basin in camp.

http://www.gsioutdoors.com/products/pdp/pinnacle_soloist/

Asking $30 plus exact shipping via USPS.

Message me with your zip code for shipping estimate and more info!

Thanks for looking!!!

April 17, 2014
Quick Reply