For Sale Wiggy's sleeping bags

2:48 p.m. on November 15, 2010 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
13 forum posts

I have an Ultra Light and Overbag Wiggy's to sale. Both are used but in good condition. No tears, clean and the zippers work great. I am asking $150 for both. That includes the compression sacs and pillows. You cover the shipping. All are black. You can check them out at: 

http://wiggys.com/category.cfm?category=6

2:07 p.m. on February 4, 2011 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
2 forum posts

Is this still for sale? Thanks.

8:10 a.m. on February 5, 2011 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
13 forum posts

They are still for sale....

3:34 p.m. on February 5, 2011 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
2 forum posts

What is the size of each (length & width), and approximate age. Also, would it be possible to call or email you directly? Thanks.

8:56 a.m. on February 6, 2011 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
13 forum posts

I am 6' and weight 200#s and fit in these bags perfect. They are both the same size, one can be zipped over the other to boost the temp rating. you can contact me at mstevehenry7@gmail

1:23 a.m. on February 11, 2011 (EST)
6 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

Has this sleeping bag sold yet? any idea of shipping cost from your house to ventura ca?

Lisa

8:15 a.m. on February 11, 2011 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
13 forum posts

the bag is still for sale... not sure of the actual shipping cost? I live in Utah, so it shouldn't be a huge amount. I'll just ask you to send me 20$ extra for shipping if you are interested. If that isn't enough then I will cover it. If it is enough then I will send the change and a receipt. Thanks for your interest... Steve.

October 1, 2014
Quick Reply